Category: Lessons

Lessons cancelled until further notice

RM Condor have ceased access to base for all outside organisations, we have asked re block 5 but highly unlikely. Once formal notice received will share with members.  Refunds will be processed shortly for Block 4 and we are not opening up Block 5 for bookings at this time.

Skiing Cancelled Tuesday 17 March

We have just received confirmation from RM Condor that skiing is cancelled tonight. As soon as we have more information about the rest of the week/block we will be in touch.

UPDATE FROM RM CONDOR:  16th March 2020

Please find below a summary of the full statement provided by RM Condor regarding 3rd parties entering the Base.  This statement was issued at 16.22pm, before the Prime Minister’s statement.  Following the announcement from the Prime Minister that everyone should avoid social contact and non essential travel we are expecting the position of RM CONDOR

Skiing Cancelled Thursday 20 February

Skiing is unfortunately cancelled tonight, as there are prolonged wind speeds of 40pmh at the slope at the moment. Sorry everyone, hopefully that will be the last of the strong winds for the season. As ever, refunds will be made at the end of Block 4.

Skiing Cancelled: Tuesday 11 February

Skiing Cancelled Tuesday 11 February. Due to high winds skiing is cancelled again tonight. We need the weather to start playing ball! On the plus side, it looks like the Scottish resorts have bit of cover and a will be opening when the weather permits. If you are thinking of heading up over the next

Skiing Cancelled: Thursday 30 January

Skiing is cancelled tonight due to high winds.  Hopefully February will bring us more luck with the weather!!   See you next week!

Skiing cancelled Wednesday 15 January

No surprises but Condor have just cancelled skiing tonight. Tad windy – a steady 38mph at the top of the slope. Refunds will be made at the end of the block.  

Skiing cancelled: Thursday, 5 December

Due to high winds Condor have taken the decision to cancel skiing tonight. There are currently prolonged gusts of 28mph especially on the long tow and top area of slope. Met Office predict an increase of 5mph by 6pm tonight. Refunds will be processed at the end of the block for those affected.

Block 2 Lessons – Open for booking from 00:01 Monday 7th October 2019

Block 2 will open for bookings on Monday 7th October at one minute past midnight. Block 2 is usually one of our busier blocks so members are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment. Remember to make sure you have joined the ski club for the current season and have been given a new membership

Block 2 Lesson Bookings

Lessons bookings for Block 2 will open to members from midnight on the 7th October 2019. This is usually a busy block so to avoid disappointment please ensure you have firstly joined the club and have a membership number for the current 2019/20 season. For more information on how to join the club visit the

1 2 3 4