Lessons remain postponed


Unfortunately lessons remain postponed

RM Condor have our offers of support and they are working on options

We will let you know as soon as we hear any news

All lessons that have been cancelled will be refunded at the end Block 1

Block 2 remains open for bookings, if the delay continues (which we really hope not to be the case) refunds will be made at the end of Block 2.

Refunding at the end of each block is the most practical way for us to process so please bear with us, there are no fancy algorithms, its a real person, refunding each booking!

Many thanks for the continued offers of support that keep coming through our info@arbroathskiclub.co.uk mailbox and our Face Book page, greatly appreciated.