Ski Lessons Postponed


Image result for postponed

Ski Lessons Postponed
On Tuesday 12th October the club were informed by RM Condor that they are currently unable to provide access to dry ski slope due to resourcing challenges.

This means that we are unable to start back next week (w/c 18th October) as planned and the online induction scheduled this evening for members has been cancelled. We will arrange a new date for this when the revised lesson dates are confirmed.   We hope this to be soon!

Our team of volunteer coaches and committee members are working closely with RM Condor to identify an interim solution that would enable the club to return to the slope whilst they resolve their staffing challenges.

We are all really disappointed, as I am sure you are too, but we assure you we are doing everything we can to find a solution.

We will be posting updates on our website, facebook and Twitter pages.

Refunds for sessions missed will be processed as normal at the end of the block.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to get in touch at