Skiing is unfortunately cancelled tonight, as there are prolonged wind speeds of 40pmh at the slope at the moment. Sorry everyone, hopefully that will be the last of the strong winds for the season. As ever, refunds will be made at the end of Block 4.
Skiing Cancelled Tuesday 11 February. Due to high winds skiing is cancelled again tonight. We need the weather to start playing ball! On the plus side, it looks like the Scottish resorts have bit of cover and a will be opening when the weather permits. If you are thinking of heading up over the next …
The opportunity to book lessons will close on Sunday 9 February at midnight. We are unable to process any further lesson bookings after this time. Please book now to avoid any disappointment.
Skiing is cancelled tonight due to high winds. Hopefully February will bring us more luck with the weather!! See you next week!
Block 4 will open for bookings on Monday 20th January at one minute past midnight. The option to book lessons this time round is on Tuesdays and Thursdays only 7-8pm and 8-9pm (no Wednesday night for this block). Block 4 is usually popular so members are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment. Again, remember …
No surprises but Condor have just cancelled skiing tonight. Tad windy – a steady 38mph at the top of the slope. Refunds will be made at the end of the block.
For ‘red run’ intermediate skiers over the age of 15, for all the details go to the book lessons page
RM Condor have just advised that skiing is cancelled tonight, Tuesday 7th January 2020 due to high winds (there are persistent gusts of 30mph at the top of the slope). Fingers crossed the rest of the week is ok! Refunds for tonight will be made a the end of the block.
Last call for members wishing to book in to the x-mas fun day this coming Sunday. Full details below. On Sunday, 15th December 2019 we have arranged a day of activities at RM Condor for members. We will be running a coached Freestyle session and “2-for-1 lessons” for all abilities in the morning and our …
Due to high winds Condor have taken the decision to cancel skiing tonight. There are currently prolonged gusts of 28mph especially on the long tow and top area of slope. Met Office predict an increase of 5mph by 6pm tonight. Refunds will be processed at the end of the block for those affected.