Lessons Cancelled Wednesday 28th – Winds


Due to the high winds Condor have taken the decision to cancel skiing tonight. Winds currently gusting at the top of the slope with wind speeds set to increase as the night goes on.

Members will be refunded for tonight’s skiing.  Refunds are made once a block has finished just in case more than one night is to be refunded.  If you have any questions about this please don’t hesitate to get in touch.