Skiing Cancelled: Tuesday, 27th November


Due to the high winds Condor have taken the decision to cancel skiing tonight. Winds currently gusting at 31mph at the top of the slope with wind speeds set to increase as the night goes on.

The forecast for tomorrow is not looking too promising so please keep an eye on our Facebook page, website or your emails for an update tomorrow afternoon.


Members will be refunded for tonight’s skiing.  Refunds are made once a block has finished just in case more than one night is to be refunded.  If you have any questions about this please don’t hesitate to get in touch.