Windy today……Tuesday 23rd October


Hi everyone, its windy to today and I’m conscious we have many new members.

A decision will be reached to cancel if the wind speeds are too high a notification will be posted on the website, face book etc so keep an eye out for further updates.

When a cancellation takes place due to weather, the lesson is refunded to you via Paypal.  This happens at the end of the lesson block as sometimes there can be more than one cancellation in each block.

In the case of today, Tuesday is the final lesson of the block so at refunds will be processed shortly after.

Fingers crossed it calms down by tonight ….